Friday, February 6, 2015

Vessel Monitoring App (Marine Traffic)

Marine Traffic (Android App)

<This is a personal weblog which I write for my own entertainment, and hopefully the entertainment of my readers along the way.
The views/opinions/experiences are those of myself, and in no way shape or form is in relation nor reflects those of  my current or former employers, or schools and academic institutes.
I link to external sites within my pages, I do not necessarily agree or disagree with their data, content, views, etc. I post these links for my audience>


To all my fellow mates out there, this is one of the good android app which you could install in your phone. This is ideal for any mariners and their families who intends to monitor their vessels current port or position.

In this full version of the app you can actually subscribe and add vessel into you fleet. When your vessels is added on your fleet, it sends you an email notification upon their arrival and departure from port. Live monitoring is also available as long as you have an internet connection.

This is also applicable to joining crew if their vessel's name is already known. You can monitor its current position as long as its under the VHF range (50 miles, not really sure).

How to install:

Download and copy the file to you phone memory or SD card. Run the installer. For those phone in which it is restricted to install, without enabling this option you won’t be able to install the APK directly. To enable Unknown Sources go to Settings > Security and check the box next to” Unknown Sources “. A dialogue box may pop-up asking you to confirm the action, just tap OK to confirm.
 
Subscribe your email account on the settings and search for the name of your vessel and add it to your fleet. EASY!
 
 
 
Mariners Leeway is now serving Antiqueños.
By Appointment ONLY! Mon-Sat 9AM-5PM
Email:  marinersleeway@gmail.com
            marinersleeway@yahoo.com
            marinersleeway@hotmail.com
Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mariners-Leeway/1779022462323063
Blogsite: http://marinersleeway.blogspot.com/
Mobile: 09266165063
Home/Office (036) 5403696 Look for Jay
 
Copyright Theft / Piracy
I sometimes write posts, or post links to ‘illegal’ sites or ideas; i.e. software ‘piracy’ or copyright ‘theft'; I neither
condone or recommend following my example; assume that I have linked, or posted these for academic reasons only and that i
am not actively breaking the “Law”; heck who doesn’t like tinkering.
Please don’t assume anything I have done / linked to / said etc. is a good idea; I am in no way condoning copyright theft
despite making a complete digital copy of something in no way removes the original from any one… so is hard to call theft.
and Piracy is a sucky name for it too! I still recommend you to download the paid software and app after the test.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment