Saturday, February 7, 2015

AIS Pilot Plug USB 3 Meters


<This is a personal weblog which I write for my own entertainment, and hopefully the entertainment of my readers along the way.
The views/opinions/experiences are those of myself, and in no way shape or form is in relation nor reflects those of  my current or former employers, or schools and academic institutes.
I link to external sites within my pages, I do not necessarily agree or disagree with their data, content, views, etc. I post these links for my audience>


This is a handy AIS Pilot plug receiver applicable on any  of the ECDIS programs. It works perfectly well when connected to the AIS pilot plug onboard you vessel. Please follow installation procedure on the CD included.
 
Introduction:
This AIS Pilot Plug USB Data Cable provides a simple and easy way to connect Ais Pilot Plug to your computer, laptop, or pocket PC, work with Nautical Charts Marine Navigation Software to show your own ship and surrounding ship's information(including Position, SOG, COG, Heading, ROT, Navi status, Ship name, Call sign, Ship type, Ship demension...), much better then using GPS.
Features:
  • IMO Standard AIS Pilot Plug interfaces for mariners;
  • Standard USB 2.0(1.0 compliant);
  • High-quality shield high speed 2.0 cable;
  • Made of environment friendly materials;
  • Cable lenth 3 Meters.
Operation:
  • Plug USB Data Cable to the AIS Pilot Plug and computer's USB port;
  • Install driver for the first time connection;
  • Set the baud rate to 38400, n, 8, 1
Package Content:
  • AIS Pilot Plug USB Data Cable......1pcs(3 meters High quality cable)
  • USB driver CD
 
Copyright Theft / Piracy
I sometimes write posts, or post links to ‘illegal’ sites or ideas; i.e. software ‘piracy’ or copyright ‘theft'; I neither condone or recommend following my example; assume that I have linked, or posted these for academic reasons only and that I am not actively breaking the “Law”; heck who doesn’t like tinkering.

Please don’t assume anything I have done / linked to / said etc. is a good idea; I am in no way condoning copyright theft despite making a complete digital copy of something in no way removes the original from any one… so is hard to call theft. and Piracy is a sucky name for it too! I still recommend you to download the paid software and app after the test

No comments:

Post a Comment