Saturday, February 7, 2015

Daily Journal - MARINA

<This is a personal weblog which I write for my own entertainment, and hopefully the entertainment of my readers along the way.
The views/opinions/experiences are those of myself, and in no way shape or form is in relation nor reflects those of  my current or former employers, or schools and academic institutes.
I link to external sites within my pages, I do not necessarily agree or disagree with their data, content, views, etc. I post these links for my audience>

Good day Mates!

Here is the STCW Circular No. 2014-02 for your Daily Journal. Just print the jpeg file or download the pdf format on the link below.






 


Copyright Theft / Piracy
I sometimes write posts, or post links to ‘illegal’ sites or ideas; i.e. software ‘piracy’ or copyright ‘theft'; I neither condone or recommend following my example; assume that I have linked, or posted these for academic reasons only and that I am not actively breaking the “Law”; heck who doesn’t like tinkering.

Please don’t assume anything I have done / linked to / said etc. is a good idea; I am in no way condoning copyright theft despite making a complete digital copy of something in no way removes the original from any one… so is hard to call theft. and Piracy is a sucky name for it too! I still recommend you to download the paid software and app after the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment